Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Bug With Typefaces

In message <44CBC27F.6010609@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "frank gaude'" <tanzen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gosh, it seems for the last ten or so builds, through rev 1603, all the
> .xra files I have with typefaces other than Times New Roman and Arial
> don't show in the design. And when I click the Zoom to Drawing button
> the system locks up.

Nobody else seems to have seen this problem, so it might be a local
font problem on your machine. Do the other fonts appear in the font
list? Can you apply them in a newly created file? Can use them in
other packages?

> Has something to do with Current/Default font?

Very unlikely. Neither takes part in text display. Nor has anything
changed in this area for several releases.

Martin