RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Bug With Typefaces

> > So I think that means we don't have any new outstanding text
> > issues that could hold up the release. Please email the list
> > if you think otherwise.
>
> Working SVG filter?

I was only referring to the various text related problems we've had
reported over the last few days. It seems they were all caused by the
complier version problem on our build server but just wanted to confirm.

Hopefully Gerry and Alex are close to completing the SVG filter building
work, so that we can then enable it on the build server. Any update on
the current status guys?

Neil