Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] More wxgtk issues on Gentoo

Daniel Fort wrote:
A while back we worked out some issues with wxgtk on Gentoo. Since then I set up a weekly automatic svn build and it has been compiling fine until got this error on yesterday's build:

Try r1661. I subclassed the debug report code so it included version
information, but I forget to #ifdef it on the debug report being
present. A more interesting question is why Gentoo wxGTK doesn't
compile with wxDebugReport built in, but that's really a question
for the wx folks.

Alex