Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

Hi Phil,

Why did you put the --with-expat=builtin --with-libjpeg=builtin --with-libpng=builtin --with-zlib=builtin ?
This seems to me that you want to mix the libraries that you built now with the libraries installed through fink. I don't think that this a good idea.
The expat, libjpeg, libpng and zlib were also build using enable postscript?.
 I think that this may be the cause of the problem.

And also I want to say ... please follow the steps that I sent on a "clean" machine just to see if it works.
Thank you.

Regards,
Cristian

Phil Martin wrote:
Hi Cristian

I have overcome the problem with missing wx libraries by configuring it like this:
../configure --enable-debug-flag --enable-monolithic --disable-shared --enable-unicode --enable-postscript --enable-precomp-headers --with-expat=builtin --with-libjpeg=builtin --with-libpng=builtin --with-zlib=builtin

I.e. if the XCode project relies on those libraries being built by wxWidgets then we must ensure that wxWidgets builds them regardless of whatever else may be installed on the machine.

However, now I've hit another problem: Although --enable-postscript is specified and I can see that wxUSE_POSTSCRIPT is defined as "1" in setup.h I'm getting a compilation error in osrndrgn.cpp:
/Users/phil/Code/Arobs/XaraLX/wxOil/osrndrgn.cpp:1590: error: 'wxPostScriptDC' has not been declared

Did you have the same error? Got a solution?

Phil