RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] XaraLX-0.7r1717.tar.bz2 disappeared

> > The svn route will take longer and use more bandwidth than simply
> > keeping your own copy of what you need.
>
> Surely not if it does an "svn up", because then it will only
> download the differences (which will normally be none).

True, but my assumption is that people coding would be doing what you
suggest.  But people wanting specific older versions, would probably
need to do a full checkout of an entire old version, especially if they
have cleared out all .svn folders to make a neat tarball.  And they
would be pulling across things like the videos.

Graeme