RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ping

And I'm afraid a number of Xara staff are focussing on an upcoming
product launch which has taken then away from LX for a while. There have
been check-ins, e.g. when bug fixes go into the main Windows codebase
they are being ported to LX. But it's a pity that we don't see more
external activity from other outside devs on the product.  Perhaps
people think Xara LX is good enough now.

Charles