[XaraXtreme-dev] Move from CDraw to AGG

Hello all.

Cairo is a good choice to replace the CDraw XaraLX default graphical engine.
But why none of you want to consider the alternative excellent
graphical engine written in C++ and available for any possible
platforms under GPL since the version 2.5 - AGG (stands for Anti-Grain
Geometry). Recently, I've asked Xara dev team at the forum to do the
comparisons between CDraw and AGG but the request was silently
ignored.

I'm sure, most of you already knows the library I'm talking about. For
those who doesn't I give the URL: http://www.antigrain.com

I suggest to discus the possibility to use AGG instead of Cairo for
the CDraw replacement.