Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Commit Complete

Phil Martin wrote:

Yes, I was thinking much the same thing last night.

Luke: Do you have anything against me adding -lpng -ljpeg to the end of XaraLX_LDFLAGS, i.e. after the contents of WX_LIBS has been expanded, to try to ensure that the build will find png and jpeg libs whether they are in wxWidgets or not? That wouldn't prevent the link working for other people would it?

Phil

The only reason I removed the -lpng is that it was producing lots of warnings about multiple definitions of symbols. So the only effect of re-adding the libraries will be to restore the warnings.

   Luke