Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] font patches

--On 29 March 2006 15:47 +0200 Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Then new .cpp and .h files will automatically get the required
property when they are added. I found this hint in a Wiki by searching
for "place id in file Subversion"

We should really have a "when you submit a file, please ensure properties
are set on it" line. I have a script somewhere where I was setting
properties periodically on stuff, but it shouldn't really rely things
like that. Any "old" file (node.cpp is my normal target) should have
the proper properties on. Ahh! they've all gone. Must have got wiped
out on Graham's last repository change. I will try and reinstate them
all tonight.

What I don't quite understand is how the LF's got broken in the first
place, if you submitted it as an attachment, & Phil used "patch" to
apply it. Oh well.

Alex