Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

Brian Campbell wrote:

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 09:39:35PM +0100, Phil Martin wrote:
If/when you do get a built exe out of it, you will find that the application is deeply broken. There are clearly some byte-order issues.

What kind of issues do you see?  I've been looking at building XaraLX on
Linux/ppc, but I keep getting segfaults in libCDraw.a.  I'd like to know
if it's a known issue before I file a bug with some backtraces.

 Brian

I should have said that that's the current state of the xcode build on an Intel Mac, not a PowerPC based Mac. So it doesn't relate directly to problems you may be having.

However, we have built PowerPC versions in the past and they seemed to function OK with some rendering glitches concerning bitmap rendering. I was able to load and render many of the files in the Designs folder OK but at that time none of the tools really worked so rendering was as far as the tests got.

Please go ahead and report your bugs.

Phil