Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

Phil,

I should have said that that's the current state of the xcode build on an
Intel Mac, not a PowerPC based Mac. So it doesn't relate directly to
problems you may be having.

However, we have built PowerPC versions in the past and they seemed to
function OK with some rendering glitches concerning bitmap rendering. I
was able to load and render many of the files in the Designs folder OK
but at that time none of the tools really worked so rendering was as far
as the tests got.

Please go ahead and report your bugs.

I think the power PC versions Xara built were on PPC Mac weren't they?
Maybe I am misremembering.

Brian is on PPC linux, so one would have thought that all the tools
etc. would work. I would have thought it should be pretty easy to get
ppc linux to work, and it would be a good way of eliminating any
endian problems.

I thought we'd had a ppc linux version working before now - agree about
reporting the bugs.

Alex