Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] configure.in:305: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:24:43PM +0100, Ben Fowler wrote:
> On 02/06/06, Vasil Dimov <vd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Hi any ideas what does this mean and how do I get rid of it?
> >aclocal:configure.in:9: warning: macro `AM_BINRELOC' not found in library
>
> Do you have a file 'binreloc.m4' ?
>
> I would really like to have a recipe for reproducing this problem.

Yes there is binreloc.m4 in the current directory, this is the extracted
http://downloads.xara.com/opensource/XaraLX-0.5r1239.tar.bz2

% pwd
/tmp/xaralx-devel/work/XaraLX-0.5r1239
% ls -l binreloc.m4
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  2591 Jun  1 22:30 binreloc.m4
%

other from that the file binreloc.m4 is not present on the system.

Btw this is just a warning, the real problem is the GETTEXT macro.

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra