Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: configure.in:305: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT

Alex Bligh wrote:
Gerry Iles wrote:
I'm not objecting to the rename but it might be better to "fix" the
issues with the setting of the various variables (CPPFLAGS, CXXFLAGS,
AM_ etc) so that the build commands have the -I's in the correct order
(and also don't duplicate lots of the settings, e.g. same stuff is put
in CPPFLAGS and CXXFLAGS which is incorrect).

Ooops - I meant to just check in the removals of unnecessary includes
but I ended up checking in the whole lot. It works, anyway. No more
strings.h.

camstring.h (the replacement) is only included in one place now, which
is camtypes.h.

Alex