RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Re: mplayer binary

Would this not more likely just open their default player, and then barp
because it doesn't have the codecs we use?

At least mplayer will have the right codecs bound in.

My experience is that these movies (at least I think it was these
movies) is that do not play out of the box on various Linux and that's a
codec issue, not specifically a player issue.

Charles