Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Printing on Linux

Charles Moir wrote:
Alex said

Actually that's not quite true. We do output gradfills as a postscript procedure. It's in essence a sequence of clipped rectangles.

That's good. Suggests it should be quite easy to replace that procedure
with one that output proper grad fills.

If all the fill types have a PS procedure that would be great. I think
Gavin said that all existing fill types can be done in a vector
(resolution independent) way in Postscript now.

Yes they do. I believe the way postscript dictionaries work we
could make the fill do X on one interpreter and Y on another. But
this would require someone with some postscript knowledge
(i.e. not me) to fix it :-)

Alex