Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XaraLX-0.5r1292.tar.bz2 rerolled

Neil Howe wrote:
Our automatic build names the tar archives using the svn revision
number. And there is a build every 3 hours. So if there are no checkins
between one build and the next, the tar archive is simply overwritten
using the same name.

If this is a big problem, we could change it so we only build if the svn
revision number has changed.

I think that's a good idea, provided it also ensure that buildlog.txt
is not modified (so the old build log sticks around). Perhaps if
the svnversion hasn't changed in 3 hours, it should send a "work
harder!!" message to dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx too :-)

Alex