RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] XaraLX-0.5r1292.tar.bz2 rerolled

There
> is
> > >
> > > Yes, I thought you were talking about source archives. And there
is no
> > > problem with the source archives, they do not get changed once
created
> > > (apart from that one manual change we did at 0.5 release time).
> > >

> > On the contrary they do - see my initial posting, it is about the
source
> > archive XaraLX-0.5r1292.tar.bz2 which got changed.
>
> Oh, sorry. I thought your original post was about the binary archive
> changing. The source archive shouldn't have changed, so we'll try and
find
> out why it did.

Apparently there was a job scheduled to run every Sunday which generated
the current source archive, even if it had already been created for the
current revision number. This isn't required so it's been disabled.

So that explains why the source archive changed and it shouldn't happen
again.

Thanks

Neil