RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Arbitrary EPS/PS/PDF import & Cairo

Explain this one. What's the relationship between Cairo and Ghostscript?

Or are you saying that Ghostscript can / does use Cairo as a rendering
side, and that somehow we use that to drive an importer.... Hhmm, no I
don't see that. Putting an alternative backend on Ghostscript that
outputs to Gerry's filter system I could certainly see as a way of
getting arbitrary PS imported. But can't see how Cairo would come into
that.

Charles