RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Printing

Alex,

If we dynamically link to libgnomeprintui what does the user see when
wxWidgets has been built --with-gnome-print but libgnomeprintui is not
present?

FYI: The tweaks to the gnomeprintui dialog I had in mind were quite
simple:
* Hide the "Jobs" tab
* Hide the "Print Preview" button
* Change the "Print" button to "OK"
* Change the dialog title
Quite simple - not too cute.

If/when GDK/GTK printing arrives it might still be advantageous for us
to use our own print dialog for all the reasons I cited before.

Phil