From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Charles Moir
Sent: 24 June 2006 10:03
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XaraXtreme-dev] No page rulers in LX

Martin W is adding support for margins and tabs into the text handling
in Xara LX. The proposal is that we'll use the existing page ruler, as
the UI for showing and setting margins and tabs.  So if you have the
cursor in a text story and have page rulers on then you'll see the tab
stops for this story (specifically for the selected region or the cursor
position).

This is the simplest way to go for now, rather than inventing some new
floating rulers.

BUT we've just discovered that Xara LX does not have ruler rendering
working yet.

So does anyone fancy having a go at this? Is it likely to be easy /
hard?

Charles