RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] No page rulers in LX

--On 24 June 2006 11:24 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The code to toggle the display of the rulers should be very easy to get
working (some of it is already done in the CCamView class).   The code
for rendering the rulers will be more work but mainly involves
translating lots of old MFC drawing code into the wx equivalent so it
still shouldn't be too difficult.

Yep I'd concur. It's pretty much restricted in scope, does a clearly
defined job, I think everything is PORTNOTE'd, and whilst there is some MFC
to wxWidgets translations, most of the drawing functions map nearly
identically (i.e. it's obvious to someone who doesn't know MFC what is
going on).

The only nit is it may be necessary to transfer some stuff from the
(now abandoned) ScreenView class into CCamView following Gerry's view
simplification.

I would have thought this would be a good a newcomer to the code a
weekend to spare.

Alex