[XaraXtreme-dev] Double overwrite warning

When trying to overwrite an existing file (using "Save" or "Save as"),
I get the overwrite warning twice: First in a localised (i.e., here,
German) variant showing the localised word for "Question" in its title
bar, then, after I have confirmed that I do want to overwrite, I get a
very similar dialogue again, this time in English showing "Xara
Xtreme" (sic!) in its title bar. Confirming this one as well allows
the save operation to proceed.

Martin