Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Double overwrite warning

Martin Wuerthner wrote:
When trying to overwrite an existing file (using "Save" or "Save as"), I get the overwrite warning twice: First in a localised (i.e., here, German) variant showing the localised word for "Question" in its title bar, then, after I have confirmed that I do want to overwrite, I get a very similar dialogue again, this time in English showing "Xara Xtreme" (sic!) in its title bar. Confirming this one as well allows the save operation to proceed.

That's fixed in the 2.6 CVS version of wxWidgets (and on the version
in the build server).

Alex