Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] movie(s) path

Vasil Dimov wrote:
Hi,

Looking at wxOil/menucmds.cpp I see that the path where the .ogm movie
is expected to be is hardcoded. So I tried to invent something to be
able to configure this path at compile time. One possible way to do
this is to use this patch:
Vasil,

The movie code is actively being developed at the moment, so it's best to ignore the state it's in. Also as Alex mentioned it's using binreloc, so there shouldn't be any need to configure the path. Having said that I'd like to hear why you felt that it does need configuring, so I can make sure that it covers your needs.

Thanks,
   Luke