[XaraXtreme-dev] XPFilterConfig <Private/> tag

First of all, hello to all the list!

I have a small difficulty interfacing my filter with Xara.  My GUI interface
of the filter, called by Xara on the <PrepareExport> section of the XML filter
interface, generates the following XML capatibility file:

<XPFilterConfig>
<Private compress="1" version="1.2" />
</XPFilterConfig>

After calling the UI interface, Xara complains with the message
"[Resource string not found]".  If I remove the "Private" entity all
works ok.

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid, but I don't get the point...

Sandro