Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer

Ben Fowler wrote:

My project is not in svn. You should be able to do all want from the
offical project, but I will mail you a copy of my latest.

Thank you. I asked for your project to avoid working on resolved problems.

Well, it is hardly a priority: I would suggest that you familiarise
yourself with the command line methods, the XCode project or both.

Ben.

I focused on the XCode project, and try to make a build and I have some questions to you.
wxWidgets should be built and used as static library?
I think wxOil and wxXtra should be separate build targets. Do you think it would be a good idea to work in that direction?

Tudor