Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Mac Developer

Alex Bligh wrote:

Tudor,

> [Can't connect to SVN]

I don't know why that should be. What errors are you getting?

I think I have some troubles with mai internet connection because I get operation time-out errors. I started to work on the sources downloaded from the website.

I had some troubles trying to build the project, following the steps from xara_lx_mac_build_instructions.html. I'm now stuck at gettext build step because autoreconf failed (I saw the same problem at: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=21273&page=2). Can you please help me somehow?

I'm not entirely clear whether you are trying to build inside XCode
or with the normal configure command line. In either event, I suggest
you disable building the internationalisation resources (pofiles) and
svn-versioning until you have the rest of the build system working.
This will get you past the gettext problem for now, though clearly
it needs to be solved later.

My main task is to build the XCode project, but I tried to build with the configure command line to see the results.
Thank you to for the tip.

Tudor