From: owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Martin Wuerthner
Sent: 05 July 2006 11:04
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

I cannot find these handles in my version of Xtreme (2.0f). How do I
get them to display? I do not see them when selecting the Text Tool
nor when using the Selector. Was it introduced in a later version? Can
you send me a small example file with indents applied please?

Martin

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB719BA754@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx