RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB71D71BEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          "Gerry Iles" <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There was a recent thread in the main Xtreme forum where someone else
> was having problems seeing these so there may be a bug that only some
> people see:
>
> http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=21878

Ah, now I see - the handles only show up when you *type* text on a
curve. Up to now, I only used the "Fit text to curve" menu entry.
Surely, text on curve created that way should display the handles,
too? The end result of either creation method should be the same.

Martin