RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

In message <5056CBC646CB4047BB26120F4377DB71D71C84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          "Gerry Iles" <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ideally it would use a contour but a lot of paths will generate shorter
> contours than the original (especially closed paths) and you will run
> out of path eventually and there will be nowhere sensible to put the
> next line.

True, but with a rectangular text frame, there is limited space, too,
so I do not see this as a big problem. We will soon have the concept
of text objects being "full" anyway.

> If this could be overcome sensibly then it would still be
> necessary to support the old system for old files that use it.

True, but I guess that nobody will want to create any old style
objects any more once we have the new method, so this would not have
an impact on the user interface - though to convert from old to new,
users would have to remove the text from the path and re-fit it.

Martin