RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

Wouldn't a wrapping toggle button be useful for ordinary upright text?

How many times have you clicked and started typing some text and only
realised you need it to wrap after you've typed serious amounts of text?
You then have to select all, copy, drag out a new baseline and paste to
get what you wanted. This is the sort of thing that new users trip over
and have to ask the forum about (if they don't just give up).

Looking further ahead: We could attach more meaning to this button -
possibly making it be like the difference between artistic text and DTP
text...

And, yes, creating a right margin anywhere is arbitrary but it's right
there, visible in front of you and a single drag sets it how you want.

---

Alternatively, the logical conclusion of what you're saying, Charles, is
that we shouldn't have separate "boxed" and "unboxed" text types at all!
Very sensible but a lot of work.

Phil