Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ruler extensions

Alex Bligh wrote:

Phil Martin wrote:

OK, I'll commit this first set as soon as my poor little machine has built them (rulers.h seems to cause a camtypes.h rebuild for some reason).

Bizarre:

amb@polonius:~/camelot/XaraLX$ Scripts/gendeps.pl -e -t debug/*/.deps/*.Po -i rulers.h
debug/Kernel/.deps/aboutdlg.Po: Not found!
rulers.h: camview.o docview.o oilruler.o rulers.o statline.o zoomops.o
[  0] rulers.h which is included by 6 other files:
[  1]   camview.o
[  1]   docview.o
[  1]   oilruler.o
[  1]   rulers.o
[  1]   statline.o
[  1]   zoomops.o

visual inspection would suggest the same thing. Unless one of Martin's
patches causes rulers.h to be included in some other file, of course.

Alex

I was putting 2 and 2 together from experience of building ruler changes on Xtreme earlier today where rulers.h definitely did cause a huge rebuild (dependencies not optimised in Xtreme, of course).

The file causing a full LX rebuild is more likely to be tools.h I suspect...

Phil