Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ruler extensions

Martin Wuerthner wrote:

OK, now I see - I cannot just convert from ClickMods to the synthesized flags as I proposed above, but fortunately, it is possible to convert the other way round, which is actually done in CCamView::HandleDragEvent, so the conversion can be done in OilRuler, which then passes ClickMods instead of flags to an alternative implementation of CCamView::InvokeDragOp (which I think is precisely what you suggested above, Phil).

Yes, and even if we could convert ClickMods to flags it's cleaner to only do the conversion once in one direction.

I'll alter HandleDragEvent then you can adjust your stuff whenever you're ready. OK?

Phil