Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

Tudor,

Tudor Ursa wrote:
Hi all,
Trying to build an XCode project I had a problem with build-resources.pl. I get an error "Failed to combine dialogs (-1): No such file or directory at build-resources.pl line 373." when running the script. I need to generate svnversion.h. I skipped this step for now but maybe I will need that after solving the other problems.

Its trying to run Scripts/combinexrc.pl and failing. You may need
to pass the script a "-t" argument to buildresources.pl
pointing to TOPDIR (i.e. the directory with "Scripts" in.

Alex