[XaraXtreme-dev] ImageMagick

The ImageMagick stuff is ready for testing as of
r1475.

Some points to note:

* Transparency is not currently exported. Transparent PNG
  export doesn't work for the same reason, it seems. Not
  sure why - I think it's a bitmap export options UI
  problem. The dialog is meant to do the same thing as
  the transparent PNG export dialog (and it does
  currently). I think Luke is working on this.

* The image format selector looks a bit stupid. Ideas?

* Doing a fork()/execvp() interacts badly with gdb at
  lease on x86_64 and my kernel (like "goodbye gdb").
  It's fine running it outside the debugger. It appears
  to be a known bug in gdb rather than anything else.

Alex