[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
- From: Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:15:02 +0100
- Subject: [XaraXtreme-dev] ImageMagick
The ImageMagick stuff is ready for testing as of
Some points to note:
* Transparency is not currently exported. Transparent PNG
export doesn't work for the same reason, it seems. Not
sure why - I think it's a bitmap export options UI
problem. The dialog is meant to do the same thing as
the transparent PNG export dialog (and it does
currently). I think Luke is working on this.
* The image format selector looks a bit stupid. Ideas?
* Doing a fork()/execvp() interacts badly with gdb at
lease on x86_64 and my kernel (like "goodbye gdb").
It's fine running it outside the debugger. It appears
to be a known bug in gdb rather than anything else.