Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] configure.in:305: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT

Alex Bligh wrote:
Vasil Dimov wrote:
Btw this is just a warning, the real problem is the GETTEXT macro.

autoreconf should (I think) be building this into aclocal.m4,
which should refer to gettext.m4 in the "m4" directory.

Perhaps gettext isn't installed right on your system? (I don't
really know how autoreconf gets its files). You can work around
it with --disable-international but it would obviously be
good to have it working.

Alex
I don't think you can work round this using a configure parameter, since the error happens during the autoreconf!

   Luke