Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] configure.in:305: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:35:42PM +0100, Alex Bligh wrote:
> Vasil Dimov wrote:
> >Btw this is just a warning, the real problem is the GETTEXT macro.
>
> autoreconf should (I think) be building this into aclocal.m4,
> which should refer to gettext.m4 in the "m4" directory.
gettext.m4 is available here:
/usr/local/share/aclocal/gettext.m4

> Perhaps gettext isn't installed right on your system? (I don't
> really know how autoreconf gets its files).
Me too :-/

> You can work around
> it with --disable-international but it would obviously be
> good to have it working.
Not really, see Luke's post, the error occurs during autoreconf

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra