Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode project

On 30/05/06, Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30 May 2006, at 07:10, Ben Fowler wrote:
>>[ snip ]
>
> I do think that you have overcome many, if not all, of the problems
> that would be effectively insuperable to an outsider, and I hope to be
> able to produce good things very shortly!

I hope so! Having pulled all the latest source code into the project
I got stuck making it link to libxml2 and decided I'd better just
check it in in the hope that someone else might be able to sort that
problem out while I'm back on the Linux stuff.

That is a pretty fair summary. It has taken me about four calendar
days to get the project to link, mainly due to the fact that
operations on 590+ source files inevitably take a long time, and two
nights.

I understand that this project is not quite yet a 'work in progress',
but at whatever stage precedes a developer's release, and it is
pleasing that you have chosen to publish it even.

Ben