Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XaraLX-0.5r1292.tar.bz2 rerolled

Neil Howe wrote:

Having the builds always happen every 3 hours is convenient because we
sometimes make changes that don't change the svn revision, such as
changes to something on the build server itself (like library versions,
CDraw, or the autopackage build tweak I just did).

Sure. But those affect the version information. Perhaps we should just
stick the build time at the end of the filename r1234-15:55.tgz

Alex