Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XaraLX-0.5r1292.tar.bz2 rerolled

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 06:47:01PM +0100, Alex Bligh wrote:
> Neil Howe wrote:
>
> >Having the builds always happen every 3 hours is convenient because we
> >sometimes make changes that don't change the svn revision, such as
> >changes to something on the build server itself (like library versions,
> >CDraw, or the autopackage build tweak I just did).
>
> Sure. But those affect the version information. Perhaps we should just
> stick the build time at the end of the filename r1234-15:55.tgz

Everybody here is speaking about the "build" archive/time/version.
I just want to point that the issue I raised is about the _source_
archive XaraLX-0.5r1292.tar.bz2. I guess there is no build at all in
this case - just svn checkout, tar, bzip2.

--
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra