RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Arbitrary EPS/PS/PDF import & Cairo

> Ghostscript has a pluggable backend system so it can write
> vectors to printer drivers.
>....... but there are several ways to
> do this, including writing a native .xar backend for GS

Yes that strikes me a very powerful idea indeed, and given CDraw, like
Cairo, is fundamentally based on Postscript rendering primitives there
should a perfect fit.

The ability to import any arbitrary Postscript / EPS would be hugely
powerful (even if it is the basic shapes data with no meta information).

Charles