RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] RE: Bitmap storage format [Was: Debugging View::RenderOptimalView - request for assistance]

I agree that we should hold the bytes in the same order on
little/big-endian platforms because we should be treating an RGB pixel
as a struct not a UINT32. That way we could remove a whole bunch of
assumptions from the code. (And help prepare the code for 64BPP or
floating point pixels? Or worse, CMYK pixels???).

We could also perhaps move CWxBitmap into the Kernel (with a bit of
fiddling and a rename). If we are defining "DIB" as our internal storage
format on all platforms CWxBitmap ain't an Oil class any more...

Phil