Re: Templates? (was Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] XCode - The main goal)

On 26/06/06, Luke Hart <lukeh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ben Fowler wrote:
> On 26/06/06, Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> --On 26 June 2006 13:21 +0100 Phil Martin <Phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> [ snip ]
>
> The bitmap buttons appear for me. It is certainly possible that I am
> failing to load a template from the zipped resources, but that would
> not be my first thought ...
>
> Ben.
Are you using a PPC based Mac? I had noticed that the PPC Linux version
of  has similar issues. I had put this down to endian issues, but  it
you're have the same problem on an Intel the root cause may be different.

Yes, PPC based Mac. Maybe your PPC endian issues are still in the
picture, but I don't really know at all what is going on!

Ben