RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem with contours loading Groucho2.xar

Gerry,

--On 28 June 2006 12:35 +0100 Gerry Iles <GerryI@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not specifically in response to this message but r1377 fixes the RGB
order issue with the bitmap textures in this file so the frame now
renders as brown rather than blue.  The various textures in this file
are 8bpp but have been saved as JPEGs along with an 8bpp palette and the
code that converted the JPEG back to 8bpp on loading was swapping R and
B on non-MSW builds.

I went through every reference to __WXGTK__ in the source code to
check for RGB byte order specificity by platform (there should
be some). I missed these because they said __WXMSW__ (doh). Have you
now been through every file, or shall I do another run through?

Alex