RE: [XaraXtreme-dev] Problem with contours loading Groucho2.xar

Ah .web files.  Er except when I try to save a .web the checkbox 'Use
JPEG on compatible bitmaps' is greyed and I have a drawing with the
default 4bpp bitmaps and some PNGs.

But I think the answer to that is probably '4bpp bitmaps are not
compatible and neither are alpha-channel PNGs' Although it would be
useful to JPG compress both of them (alpha JPGs are quite common
nowadays) for .web files.

Still, that explains it.

Charles