Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Text on path indents

In message <44ABAB0F.3090706@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Charles Moir wrote:
>> But again I'd rather have text frames working, margins and tabs on the
>> page rulers, text flowing and probably quite a few more text features
>> before having new fancy rulers across the top of text frames (that would
>> rotate with the frame etc).
>
> That would be nice but I'm not suggesting that. Just that the other
> ruler blobs show up on the line to which the text is fitted
> just like the indent blobs do.

When reading this I somehow cannot help thinking that there must be a
misunderstanding. There are no "other" ruler blobs. There are the text
on path indent blobs and there are ruler blobs (namely 4 types of tab
stops plus left/right and first line indent blobs). These are
completely different things with different scopes (whole story as
opposed to paragraph) so there is no reason why they should be
displayed together. The text on path indent blobs are just like the
text frame handles in a DTP program. These handles are never shown on
the ruler bar, for good reasons.

Martin