Re: [XaraXtreme-dev] Ruler extensions

Martin Wuerthner wrote:

In message <44BB88E0.5030405@xxxxxxxx>
         Phil Martin <phil@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Martin Wuerthner wrote:

OK, now I see - I cannot just convert from ClickMods to the
synthesized flags as I proposed above, but fortunately, it is possible
to convert the other way round, which is actually done in
CCamView::HandleDragEvent, so the conversion can be done in OilRuler,
which then passes ClickMods instead of flags to an alternative
implementation of CCamView::InvokeDragOp (which I think is precisely
what you suggested above, Phil).

Yes, and even if we could convert ClickMods to flags it's cleaner to
only do the conversion once in one direction.

I'll alter HandleDragEvent then you can adjust your stuff whenever
you're ready. OK?

Yes, fine with me.

Martin
OK, that's done (both HandleDragEvent and InvokeDragOp).

Phil